- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The campaign did not detain him long .
- Will you support me in my campaign for election ?
- The terrorists added their bombing campaign .
- The advertising campaign is still in preparation .
- She spent her life campaigning for women 's rights .
- an overland journey by hunters (especially in Africa)
同義詞：hunting expedition, safari
- a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end; "he supported populist campaigns"; "they worked in the cause of world peace"; "the team was ready for a drive toward the pennant"; "the movement to end slavery"; "contributed to the war effort"
同義詞：cause, crusade, drive, movement, effort
- several related operations aimed at achieving a particular goal (usually within geographical and temporal constraints)
- a race between candidates for elective office; "I managed his campaign for governor"; "he is raising money for a Senate run"
同義詞：political campaign, run
- go on a campaign; go off to war
同義詞：take the field
- run, stand, or compete for an office or a position; "Who''s running for treasurer this year?"
- exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for; "The liberal party pushed for reforms"; "She is crusading for women''s rights"; "The Dean is pushing for his favorite candidate"
同義詞：crusade, fight, press, push, agitate