- s canon: 摩根法則
- biblical canon: 正典
- camera canon: 佳能照相機
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- One of its first tasks was to outline a fixed canon .
- Canon law was in decline in the tenth and early eleventh centuries .
- We are not tied by the canons to marry nowhere but in the church .
- Its theory and practice have been codified in the canon of leninism .
- Babbitt was without a canon which would enable him to speak with authority .
- a collection of books accepted as holy scripture especially the books of the Bible recognized by any Christian church as genuine and inspired
- a complete list of saints that have been recognized by the Roman Catholic Church
- a rule or especially body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field or art or philosophy; "the neoclassical canon"; "canons of polite society"
- a contrapuntal piece of music in which a melody in one part is imitated exactly in other parts
- a ravine formed by a river in an area with little rainfall
- a priest who is a member of a cathedral chapter
Canon (Latin canon from Greek "measuring rod, standard") may refer to any standard or convention. The corresponding adjective is canonical.