- Their ultimate capabilities are still not fully understood .
- She has great capability as a singer and should be trained .
- It is not that elizabeth misjudges charlotte's capabilities .
- Man gradually invented devices to extend his experimental capabilities .
- The third reason was the failure to comprehend clearly the capabilities of the enemy .
- the quality of being capable -- physically or intellectually or legally; "he worked to the limits of his capability"
- an aptitude that may be developed
- the susceptibility of something to a particular treatment; "the capability of a metal to be fused"
Capability is the ability to perform actions.