- The next category shows capital account .
- The current and capital accounts together are the basic balance .
- On the liberalization of capital account in china
- Conditions of open chinese capital account
- On rmb capital account changeable and its income and risk
- (finance) an account of the net value of a business at a specified date
- (economics) that part of the balance of payments recording a nation''s outflow and inflow of financial securities
In macroeconomics and international finance, the capital account (also known as financial account) is one of two primary components of the balance of payments, the other being the current account. Whereas the current account reflects a nation's net income, the capital account reflects net change in national ownership of assets.