1.civil air regulations 民航條例。
2.controlled avalanche rectifier 可控雪崩整流器。n.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- When can you take delivery of the car ?
- I already knew about the lousy cars .
- Inertia carried the car to the pavement .
- We left the car and walked for a little .
- When a car is out of gear it cannot run .
- a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway; "they took a cable car to the top of the mountain"
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
同義詞：auto, automobile, machine, motorcar
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
同義詞：railcar, railway car, railroad car
- where passengers ride up and down; "the car was on the top floor"
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant