- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He was always careful to toe the party line .
- Be particularly careful when driving at night .
- She buys many things by careful spending .
- We must make a careful study of the matter ...
- Be careful to avoid being subjective and one-sided .
- exercising caution or showing care or attention; "they were careful when crossing the busy street"; "be careful to keep her shoes clean"; "did very careful research"; "careful art restorers"; "careful of the rights of others"; "careful about one''s behavior"
- unhurried and with care and dignity; "walking at the same measured pace"; "with all deliberate speed"
- mindful of the future in spending money; "careful with money"
- cautiously attentive; "careful of her feelings"; "heedful of his father''s advice"
- full of cares or anxiety; "Thou art careful and troubled about many things"-Luke 10.41