- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The carpet has got worn with use .
- Do not tread your ash into my carpet !
- The carpet is good except for its price .
- You 've spilled ink all over the carpet .
- He looked wistfully on the velvet carpet .
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- a natural object that resembles or suggests a carpet; "a carpet of flowers"; "the larvae of some moths spin a web that resembles a carpet"
- cover with a carpet; "carpet the floors of the house"
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
A carpet is a textile floor covering consisting of an upper layer of "pile" attached to a backing. The pile is generally either made from wool or a manmade fibre such as polypropylene, nylon or polyester and usually consists of twisted tufts which are often heat-treated to maintain their structure.