- 更多例句： 下一頁
- It acted as the carrier of this disease .
- They believe that the charge carrier is protonic .
- The carrier may discharge the goods into any depot .
- The carrier stopped short .
- Two of the carriers went sick .
- (genetics) an organism that possesses a recessive gene whose effect is masked by a dominant allele; the associated trait is not apparent but can be passed on to offspring
- a large warship that carries planes and has a long flat deck for takeoffs and landings
同義詞：aircraft carrier, flattop, attack aircraft carrier
- a rack attached to a vehicle; for carrying luggage or skis or the like
- a self-propelled wheeled vehicle designed specifically to carry something; "refrigerated carriers have revolutionized the grocery business"
- a person or firm in the business of transporting people or goods or messages
- (medicine) a person (or animal) who has some pathogen to which he is immune but who can pass it on to others
- a boy who delivers newspapers
- someone whose employment involves carrying something; "the bonds were transmitted by carrier"
- a man who delivers the mail
同義詞：mailman, postman, mail carrier, letter carrier
- a radio wave that can be modulated in order to transmit a signal
- an inactive substance that is a vehicle for a radioactive tracer of the same substance and that assists in its recovery after some chemical reaction