- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The cashier shut the till and locked it .
- I'll tell the cashier to do as you ask .
- A cashier ran away with the day 's takings .
- The cashier embezzled 50 thousand dollars .
- The checks must be signed in front of the cashier at the bank .
- a person responsible for receiving payments for goods and services (as in a shop or restaurant)
- an employee of a bank who receives and pays out money
同義詞：teller, bank clerk
- discharge with dishonor, as in the army
- discard or do away with; "cashier the literal sense of this word"
Cashier is an occupation focused on the handling of payments.