1.clear-air turbulence 晴空湍流(顛簸)。
2.College of Advanced Technology. (英)工科大學，工學院。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- My cat 's been very ill , poor old thing .
- She is too sentimental about her cat .
- The dog flew down the road after the cat .
- The cat arched its back when it saw the dog .
- Your vicious dog is menacing my cat !
- feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and no ability to roar: domestic cats; wildcats
- any of several large cats typically able to roar and living in the wild
- a large tracked vehicle that is propelled by two endless metal belts; frequently used for moving earth in construction and farm work
- a whip with nine knotted cords; "British sailors feared the cat"
- the leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea; has the effect of a euphoric stimulant; "in Yemen kat is used daily by 85% of adults"
同義詞：kat, khat, qat, quat, Arabian tea, African tea
- a spiteful woman gossip; "what a cat she is!"
- an informal term for a youth or man; "a nice guy"; "the guy''s only doing it for some doll"
同義詞：guy, hombre, bozo
- eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; "After drinking too much, the students vomited"; "He purged continuously"; "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
同義詞：vomit, vomit up, purge, cast, sick, be sick, disgorge, regorge, retch, puke, barf, spew, spue, chuck, upchuck, honk, regurgitate, throw up
- beat with a cat-o''-nine-tails