[ 'kætəlist ] 發音: 用"catalyst"造句
【化學】觸媒，催化劑，接觸劑〔又作 catalytic agent〕；〔比喻〕觸發因素，〔口語〕(善用熱情、言語等打動他人的)有感染力的人。
- accelerant , catalyst: 催化劑
- acid catalyst: 酸催化劑
- act as a catalyst to: 在......中起催化劑作用
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Many medicines are products of catalysts .
- The catalyst is subjected to a uniform ram pressure .
- Those catalysts are used in small tubular reactors .
- There is actually a failure of the integral particle of the catalyst .
- To pass the water test the catalyst should not disintegrate or crumble .
- something that causes an important event to happen; "the invasion acted as a catalyst to unite the country"
- (chemistry) a substance that initiates or accelerates a chemical reaction without itself being affected