- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The actual cause awaits further investigation .
- For this apathy there were three causes .
- These four causes do not operate singly .
- The event is assigned to various causes .
- She lent her name to many worthy causes .
- any entity that produces an effect or is responsible for events or results
同義詞：causal agent, causal agency
- a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end; "he supported populist campaigns"; "they worked in the cause of world peace"; "the team was ready for a drive toward the pennant"; "the movement to end slavery"; "contributed to the war effort"
同義詞：campaign, crusade, drive, movement, effort
- a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy; "the family brought suit against the landlord"
同義詞：lawsuit, suit, case, causa
- a justification for something existing or happening; "he had no cause to complain"; "they had good reason to rejoice"
- events that provide the generative force that is the origin of something; "they are trying to determine the cause of the crash"
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner; "The ads induced me to buy a VCR"; "My children finally got me to buy a computer"; "My wife made me buy a new sofa"
同義詞：induce, stimulate, have, get, make
- give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally; "cause a commotion"; "make a stir"; "cause an accident"