- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Cavities in teeth are caused by decay .
- The peritoneal cavity is a potential space .
- The peritoneal cavity is a closed sac .
- This reduced body cavity is called a hemocoel .
- The cavity is usually evacuated .
- (anatomy) a natural hollow or sinus within the body
同義詞：bodily cavity, cavum
- a sizeable hole (usually in the ground); "they dug a pit to bury the body"
- soft decayed area in a tooth; progressive decay can lead to the death of a tooth
同義詞：caries, dental caries, tooth decay
- space that is surrounded by something