- These cells eventually form spermatozoa .
- These cells are known as endodermal cells .
- The bacterial cells are rendered competent .
- We can get nonmalignant hybrid cells .
- Red cells ferry oxygen throughout the body .
- (biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms; they may exist as independent units of life (as in monads) or may form colonies or tissues as in higher plants and animals
- a device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction
- a room where a prisoner is kept
同義詞：jail cell, prison cell
- small room in which a monk or nun lives
- any small compartment; "the cells of a honeycomb"
- a hand-held mobile radiotelephone for use in an area divided into small sections, each with its own short-range transmitter/receiver
同義詞：cellular telephone, cellular phone, cellphone, mobile phone
- a small unit serving as part of or as the nucleus of a larger political movement