- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I have brought his birth certificate .
- The certificate must describe the nature of the business .
- You mentioned certificates of deposit .
- She is going in for the cambridge first certificate .
- He brought out his certificates from his shareholders .
- a document attesting to the truth of certain stated facts
同義詞：certification, credential, credentials
- a formal declaration that documents a fact of relevance to finance and investment; the holder has a right to receive interest or dividends; "he held several valuable securities"
- authorize by certificate
- present someone with a certificate