- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Some charter schools are being run in a slipshod manner
- Fully independent charter schools had lower scores by comparison
- And charter school is the example of the latter
- A charter school might be fully independent or connected to the local school system
- Charter schools can be found in most of the fifty states and washington , d . c
- an experimental public school for kindergarten through grade 12; created and organized by teachers and parents and community leaders; operates independently of other schools
In the United States, Charter schools are primary or secondary schools that receive public money (and like other schools, may also receive private donations). They are subject to some of the rules, regulations, and statutes that apply to other public schools, but generally have more flexibility than traditional public schools.