- 更多例句： 下一頁
- His speech cast a chill over the hospital .
- The foggy air was full of chill menace .
- Penbury always had a chilling effect .
- One chill spring night she died .
- It chilled and almost numbed him at first .
- coldness due to a cold environment
- an almost pleasurable sensation of fright; "a frisson of surprise shot through him"
同義詞：frisson, shiver, quiver, shudder, thrill, tingle
- a sudden numbing dread
- a sensation of cold that often marks the start of an infection and the development of a fever