- 更多例句： 下一頁
- His heroism claims our admiration .
- What is the drill for claiming expenses ?
- These claims were later departed from .
- This would claim a good deal of your attention .
- Both sides have some justice in their claims .
- demand for something as rightful or due; "they struck in support of their claim for a shorter work day"
- an informal right to something; "his claim on her attentions"; "his title to fame"
- an established or recognized right; "a strong legal claim to the property"; "he had no documents confirming his title to his father''s estate"; "he staked his claim"
- an assertion of a right (as to money or property); "his claim asked for damages"
- an assertion that something is true or factual; "his claim that he was innocent"; "evidence contradicted the government''s claims"
- a demand especially in the phrase "the call of duty"
- take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs; "the accident claimed three lives"; "The hard work took its toll on her"
- assert or affirm strongly; state to be true or existing; "He claimed that he killed the burglar"
- lay claim to; as of an idea; "She took credit for the whole idea"
- ask for legally or make a legal claim to, as of debts, for example; "They claimed on the maximum allowable amount"
- demand as being one''s due or property; assert one''s right or title to; "He claimed his suitcases at the airline counter"; "Mr. Smith claims special tax exemptions because he is a foreign resident"
同義詞：lay claim, arrogate