2.緊緊抱住；握緊；(藤等用卷須)緊緊纏住。 clasp hands 緊緊握手；互相結合；結成聯盟。 clasp one's hands 兩手十指交叉〔哀求、絕望等的表示〕。vi.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- His gloved hands were clasped behind him .
- The thief was clasping a knife in his left hand .
- Piggy clasped his hands in apprehension .
- She clasped his hand with both hers .
- Mrs. fisher clasped her hands enthusiastically .
- the act of grasping; "he released his clasp on my arm"; "he has a strong grip for an old man"; "she kept a firm hold on the railing"
同義詞：clench, clutch, clutches, grasp, grip, hold
- a fastener (as a buckle or hook) that is used to hold two things together