- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I would like to enroll in this cooking class .
- She is a regular attendee at evening classes .
- As a cook, she was in a class by herself .
- The children continually disturbed the class .
- Most of these classes must be disjointed .
- education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings; "he took a course in basket weaving"; "flirting is not unknown in college classes"
同義詞：course, course of study, course of instruction
- elegance in dress or behavior; "she has a lot of class"
- people having the same social, economic, or educational status; "the working class"; "an emerging professional class"
同義詞：stratum, social class, socio-economic class
- a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
- (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more orders
- a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
同義詞：form, grade, course
- a body of students who graduate together; "the class of ''97"; "she was in my year at Hoehandle High"
- a league ranked by quality; "he played baseball in class D for two years"; "Princeton is in the NCAA Division 1-AA"