- 更多例句： 下一頁
- You have to shift down to climb steep hills .
- Adventurous schoolboys climbed up them .
- The team climbed the north face of the mountain .
- Toglio and the others climbed up the far bank .
- He was tired when he got back from the climb ..
- the act of climbing something; "it was a difficult climb to the top"
- an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.)
- an upward slope or grade (as in a road); "the car couldn''t make it up the rise"
同義詞：ascent, acclivity, rise, raise, upgrade
- increase in value or to a higher point; "prices climbed steeply"; "the value of our house rose sharply last year"
同義詞：rise, go up
- improve one''s social status; "This young man knows how to climb the social ladder"
- go up or advance; "Sales were climbing after prices were lowered"
同義詞：wax, mount, rise
- go upward with gradual or continuous progress; "Did you ever climb up the hill behind your house?"
同義詞：climb up, mount, go up
- move with difficulty, by grasping
- slope upward; "The path climbed all the way to the top of the hill"
[Embraer ERJ 145] climbing