(clipped; clipped, clipt; clipping)
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- A diamond clip was pinned to her dress .
- The old car was travelling at quite a clip .
- He spoke with a clipped military accent .
- I want two extra clips and a box of cartridges .
- He clipped along route 66 on his motorcycle .
- a sharp slanting blow; "he gave me a clip on the ear"
- the act of clipping or snipping
- a metal frame or container holding cartridges; can be inserted into an automatic gun
同義詞：cartridge holder, cartridge clip, magazine
- any of various small fasteners used to hold loose articles together
- an article of jewelry that can be clipped onto a hat or dress
- an instance or single occasion for some event; "this time he succeeded"; "he called four times"; "he could do ten at a clip"
- terminate or abbreviate before its intended or proper end or its full extent; "My speech was cut short"; "Personal freedom is curtailed in many countries"
同義詞：curtail, cut short
- cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
同義詞：snip, crop, trim, lop, dress, prune, cut back
- attach with a clip; "clip the papers together"
- sever or remove by pinching or snipping; "nip off the flowers"
同義詞：nip, nip off, snip, snip off
- run at a moderately swift pace