- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The railway is under threat of closure .
- The ring c is called the integral closure of a in b .
- The workers are sitting in against the factory closures .
- These laws have not proved sufficient for closure of the problem .
- We have got all the nurses with us in our fight to stop closures .
- termination of operations; "they regretted the closure of the day care center"
同義詞：closedown, closing, shutdown
- approaching a particular destination; a coming closer; a narrowing of a gap; "the ship''s rapid rate of closing gave them little time to avoid a collision"
- the act of blocking
- an obstruction in a pipe or tube; "we had to call a plumber to clear out the blockage in the drainpipe"
同義詞：blockage, block, occlusion, stop, stoppage
- something settled or resolved; the outcome of decision making; "they finally reached a settlement with the union"; "they never did achieve a final resolution of their differences"; "he needed to grieve before he could achieve a sense of closure"
- a Gestalt principle of organization holding that there is an innate tendency to perceive incomplete objects as complete and to close or fill gaps and to perceive asymmetric stimuli as symmetric
同義詞：law of closure
- a rule for limiting or ending debate in a deliberative body
同義詞：cloture, gag rule, gag law
- terminate debate by calling for a vote; "debate was closured"; "cloture the discussion"