[ kləuð ] 發音: 用"clothe"造句
(clothed, 〔古語〕 clad; clothed, clad; clothing)
- clothe in words: 用語言表達
- clothe oneself: 給自己穿衣
- clothe sb: 給某人穿衣
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Her clothes are always right up to the minute .
- I buy shoes and clothes in the night market .
- Next, there was the matter of her clothes .
- I will buy her some new clothes tomorrow .
- I am too tired to care about clothes .
- provide with clothes or put clothes on; "Parents must feed and dress their child"
同義詞：dress, enclothe, garb, raiment, tog, garment, habilitate, fit out, apparel
- cover as if with clothing; "the mountain was clothed in tropical trees"
同義詞：cloak, drape, robe
- furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors