- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Man has been intrigued with blood coagulation .
- Unlike charges enhance coagulation .
- Coagulation is often invoked to explain these variations .
- The more intense the source the more rapid the coagulation ensues .
- Encounters of like charges act to diminish the coagulation rate .
Coagulation (thrombogenesis) is the process by which blood forms clots. It is an important part of hemostasis, the cessation of blood loss from a damaged vessel, wherein a damaged blood vessel wall is covered by a platelet and fibrin-containing clot to stop bleeding and begin repair of the damaged vessel.