- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Lookouts were spotted all along the coast .
- The warm japanese current flows past the coast .
- Faber was getting out via the east coast .
- The coast line was crowded with u-boat nests .
- East coast shipowners advocated free trade .
- the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it; "his slide didn''t stop until the bottom of the hill"; "the children lined up for a coast down the snowy slope"
- the area within view; "the coast is clear"
- a slope down which sleds may coast; "when it snowed they made a coast on the golf course"
- the shore of a sea or ocean
同義詞：seashore, seacoast, sea-coast
- move effortlessly; by force of gravity
A coastline or seashore is the area where land meets the sea or ocean. A precise line that can be called a coastline cannot be determined due to the dynamic nature of tides.