- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The drag coefficient varies with the shape of the object .
- Pascal published a treatise on binomial coefficient .
- We can manipulate the expression for reflection coefficient .
- The pattern of the finite-difference coefficients is known .
- The value of the sticking coefficient may have to be revised .
- a constant number that serves as a measure of some property or characteristic
In mathematics, a coefficient is a multiplicative factor in some term of an expression (or of a series); it is usually a number, but in any case does not involve any variables of the expression. For instance in