咖啡(樹、豆、粉或色)。 a cup of coffee一杯咖啡。 black coffee(不加牛奶的)咖啡。 white coffee牛奶咖啡。 coffee-and 〔美口〕一杯咖啡和少許糕點等。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Call room service and ask for some coffee .
- Stir the coffee to settle the grounds .
- I hope this coffee may sober him up .
- Elizabeth took a sip of the hot coffee .
- You clear the table and i'll make the coffee .
- a medium brown to dark-brown color
同義詞：chocolate, deep brown, umber, burnt umber
- a seed of the coffee tree; ground to make coffee
同義詞：coffee bean, coffee berry
- a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans; "he ordered a cup of coffee"
- any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans
Coffee is a brewed beverage with a distinct aroma and flavor, prepared from the roasted seeds of the Coffea plant. The seeds are found in coffee "cherries", which grow on trees cultivated in over 70 countries, primarily in equatorial Latin America, Southeast Asia, India and Africa.