- He had an immense collection of secondhand books .
- They took up a collection for the annual dinner .
- The collection of a crowd there was unexpected .
- You are invited to view our autumn collection .
- A collection of photographs was on display in the hall .
- the act of gathering something together
同義詞：collecting, assembling, aggregation
- request for a sum of money; "an appeal to raise money for starving children"
同義詞：solicitation, appeal, ingathering
- a publication containing a variety of works
- several things grouped together or considered as a whole
同義詞：aggregation, accumulation, assemblage