1.來，過來；去，上，赴。 He came (to my house) last night. 他昨晚(到我家里)來過。 Come nearer (to me).再過來一點。 Come (and) see me .＝Come to see me. 來(我家)玩呀。 〔俚語尤其美國俚語中常略去 and 或 to〕。 I will come (to see you) soon. 我過幾天去(看你)。 Let'em all come+更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- A solitary figure was coming toward him .
- He was knocked off the day we came in .
- Huge waves came crashing almost on top of us ..
- Would you care to come for a walk with me ?
- He did n't come today , perhaps he 's ill .
- the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
同義詞：semen, seed, seminal fluid, ejaculate, cum
- come to pass; arrive, as in due course; "The first success came three days later"; "It came as a shock"; "Dawn comes early in June"
- be found or available; "These shoes come in three colors; The furniture comes unassembled"
- happen as a result; "Nothing good will come of this"
- reach or enter a state, relation, condition, use, or position; "The water came to a boil"; "We came to understand the true meaning of life"; "Their anger came to a boil"; "I came to realize the true meaning of life"; "The shoes came untied"; "come into contact with a terrorist group"; "his face went red"; "your wish will come true"
- have a certain priority; "My family comes first"
- come to one''s mind; suggest itself; "It occurred to me that we should hire another secretary"; "A great idea then came to her"
- cover a certain distance; "She came a long way"
- move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody; "He came singing down the road"; "Come with me to the Casbah"; "come down here!"; "come out of the closet!"; "come into the room"
- reach a destination; arrive by movement or progress; "She arrived home at 7 o''clock"; "She didn''t get to Chicago until after midnight"
- be received; "News came in of the massacre in Rwanda"
- experience orgasm; "she could not come because she was too upset"
- proceed or get along; "How is she doing in her new job?"; "How are you making out in graduate school?"; "He''s come a long way"
同義詞：do, fare, make out, get along
- to be the product or result; "Melons come from a vine"; "Understanding comes from experience"
- develop into; "This idea will never amount to anything"; "nothing came of his grandiose plans"
同義詞：add up, amount
- add up in number or quantity; "The bills amounted to $2,000"; "The bill came to $2,000"
同義詞：total, number, add up, amount
- extend or reach; "The water came up to my waist"; "The sleeves come to your knuckles"
- come under, be classified or included; "fall into a category"; "This comes under a new heading"
- come from; be connected by a relationship of blood, for example; "She was descended from an old Italian noble family"; "he comes from humble origins"
- be a native of; "She hails from Kalamazoo"
- exist or occur in a certain point in a series; "Next came the student from France"
- come forth; "A scream came from the woman''s mouth"; "His breath came hard"