- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Identify the volatile product and comment .
- The comments were numerous and serious .
- What did you take his comments to mean ?
- We comment on these topics in section 6 .
- It created wide comment in the press .
- a written explanation or criticism or illustration that is added to a book or other textual material; "he wrote an extended comment on the proposal"
- a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information; "from time to time she contributed a personal comment on his account"
- a report (often malicious) about the behavior of other people; "the divorce caused much gossip"
A comment is generally a verbal or written remark often related to an added piece of information, or an observation or statement. These are usually marked with an abbreviation, such as "obs.