- 更多例句： 下一頁
- This room communicates with another room .
- He also communicated to the argentines .
- Rat-fleas communicate a disease to man .
- The emotion communicated itself to bazarov .
- The testis sacs communicate with the seminal vesicles .
- transmit thoughts or feelings; "He communicated his anxieties to the psychiatrist"
- transmit information ; "Please communicate this message to all employees"; "pass along the good news"
同義詞：pass on, pass, pass along, put across
- receive Communion, in the Catholic church
- administer Communion; in church
- be in verbal contact; interchange information or ideas; "He and his sons haven''t communicated for years"; "Do you communicate well with your advisor?"
- join or connect; "The rooms communicated"
- transfer to another; "communicate a disease"
- communicant branch with facial nerve中文
- communicant branch with lingual nerve中文
- communicant branch with nasociliar nerve中文
- communicant branch with zygomatic nerve中文
- communicate a message with lamp signals中文
- communicate by signals; wigwag中文
- communicate ideas中文
- communicate in dumb show中文
- communicate information form the company中文