[ kəˌmju:ni'keiʃn ] 發音: 用"communication"造句
- be in communication with: 與...通訊， 與...保持聯系
- communication with: 與交流; 與...通訊；與...交流
- of communication: 溝通渠道；傳意途徑
- Bank communications become more effective .
- Intercellular communication is essential .
- Electricity completely changed communications .
- To you, then, i must make my communication .
- Communication is a difficult process .
- something that is communicated by or to or between people or groups
- the activity of communicating; the activity of conveying information; "they could not act without official communication from Moscow"
- a connection allowing access between persons or places; "how many lines of communication can there be among four people?"; "a secret passageway provided communication between the two rooms"
Communication (from Latin "communis", meaning to share) is the activity of conveying information through the exchange of thoughts, messages, or information, as by speech, visuals, signals, writing, or behavior.