[ kəm'pænjən ] 發音: 用"companion"造句
- companion the: 狂情生化人
- a female companion: 女伴
- animal companion: 動物伙伴
- She longs to be his companion through life .
- She carries a traveller's companion with her .
- A horse does not admired his companion .
- Let us keep to companion of own rank .
here is called companion matrix. 這里稱友矩陣。
- one paid to accompany or assist or live with another
- a friend who is frequently in the company of another; "drinking companions"; "comrades in arms"
同義詞：comrade, fellow, familiar, associate
- a traveler who accompanies you
同義詞：fellow traveler, fellow traveller
- be a companion to somebody
同義詞：company, accompany, keep company