- 更多例句： 下一頁
- They made the prisoners do the work by compulsion .
- Harry says archambault has a compulsion to write things .
- We acted under compulsion .
- I feel a sudden compulsion for the two of us to be alone .
- There would be no compulsion for them to keep moving .
- using force to cause something to occur; "though pressed into rugby under compulsion I began to enjoy the game"; "they didn''t have to use coercion"
- an urge to do or say something that might be better left undone or unsaid; "he felt a compulsion to babble on about the accident"
- an irrational motive for performing trivial or repetitive actions, even against your will; "her compulsion to wash her hands repeatedly"