- He sold it for a consideration .
- On no consideration can we agree to this .
- She has a strong sense of selfish consideration ..
- I think the suggestion merits consideration .
- He was pardoned in consideration of his youth .
- a considerate and thoughtful act
- kind and considerate regard for others; "he showed no consideration for her feelings"
- the process of giving careful thought to something
- information that should be kept in mind when making a decision; "another consideration is the time it would take"
- a discussion of a topic (as in a meeting); "consideration of the traffic problem took more than an hour"
- a fee charged in advance to retain the services of someone
Consideration is the concept of legal value in connection with contracts. It is anything of value promised to another when making a contract.