- 更多例句： 下一頁
- In 1786 pitt established the consolidated fund .
- Reading and writing may consolidate our learning .
- The acts were consolidated by the army discipline act in 1879 .
- In the meantime the protoplanet cores were proceeding to consolidate .
- The ash, cinders, and other fragments become a consolidated rock .
- make firm or secure; strengthen; "consolidate one''s gains"; "consolidate one''s hold on first place"
- make or form into a solid or hardened mass; "consolidate fibers into boards"
- form into a solid mass or whole; "The mud had consolidated overnight"
- unite into one; "The companies consolidated"
- bring together into a single whole or system; "The town and county schools are being consolidated"