- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The island's most constant visitor is the wind .
- She was wearied by the constant noise .
- The speed of light is an invariant constant .
- The beam has a constant flexural rigidity .
- There is constant reference to blood in plays .
- steadfast in purpose or devotion or affection; "a man constant in adherence to his ideals"; "a constant lover"; "constant as the northern star"
- uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing; "the ceaseless thunder of surf"; "in constant pain"; "night and day we live with the incessant noise of the city"; "the never-ending search for happiness"; "the perpetual struggle to maintain standards in a democracy"; "man''s unceasing warfare with drought and isolation"; "unremitting demands of hunger"
同義詞：ceaseless, incessant, never-ending, perpetual, unceasing, unremitting
- unvarying in nature; "maintained a constant temperature"; "principles of unvarying validity"
同義詞：changeless, invariant, unvarying