- The two constituents project to different heights .
- Sulphur is a constituent of gunpowder .
- Gallstones are formed from the constituents of bile .
- The noncarbon constituents of the coal would be separated .
- Water vapor is a normal constituent of the atmosphere .
- an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up; especially a part that can be separated from or attached to a system; "spare components for cars"; "a component or constituent element of a system"
- an abstract part of something; "jealousy was a component of his character"; "two constituents of a musical composition are melody and harmony"; "the grammatical elements of a sentence"; "a key factor in her success"; "humor: an effective ingredient of a speech"
同義詞：component, element, factor, ingredient
- (grammar) a word or phrase or clause forming part of a larger grammatical construction
- a member of a constituency; a citizen who is represented in a government by officials for whom he or she votes; "needs continued support by constituents to be re-elected"
- something determined in relation to something that includes it; "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"; "I read a portion of the manuscript"; "the smaller component is hard to reach"; "the animal constituent of plankton"
同義詞：part, portion, component part, component