[ 'kɔntækt ] 發音: 用"contact"造句
- a-contact: 動合觸頭
- be in contact with: 和…接觸，有聯系; 與…接觸; 與. ...
- contact with: 接觸; 與……聯系
- I have a useful contact in new york .
- The contact resistance is difficult to measure .
- Participants were contacted once yearly .
- I finally made contact with her in paris .
- I am in direct contact with the hijackers .
- close interaction; "they kept in daily contact"; "they claimed that they had been in contact with extraterrestrial beings"
- the act of touching physically; "her fingers came in contact with the light switch"
- (electronics) a junction where things (as two electrical conductors) touch or are in physical contact; "they forget to solder the contacts"
- a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
- a channel for communication between groups; "he provided a liaison with the guerrillas"
同義詞：liaison, link, inter-group communication
- a communicative interaction; "the pilot made contact with the base"; "he got in touch with his colleagues"
- the physical coming together of two or more things; "contact with the pier scraped paint from the hull"
- a person who is in a position to give you special assistance; "he used his business contacts to get an introduction to the governor"
- the state or condition of touching or of being in immediate proximity; "litmus paper turns red on contact with an acid"
- be in or establish communication with; "Our advertisements reach millions"; "He never contacted his children after he emigrated to Australia"
同義詞：reach, get through, get hold of
- be in direct physical contact with; make contact; "The two buildings touch"; "Their hands touched"; "The wire must not contact the metal cover"; "The surfaces contact at this point"
同義詞：touch, adjoin, meet