- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The migrated position of the contour can be found .
- Submarine contours can be more complete and reliable .
- Contour interval is 10 feet .
- Note that these contours do not encompass the crack tip .
- All three basins are enclosed by the 1900m depth contour .
- any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline); "he could barely make out their shapes"
同義詞：shape, form, configuration, conformation
- a feature (or the order or arrangement of features) of anything having a complex structure; "the contours of the melody"; "it defines a major contour of this administration"
- a line drawn on a map connecting points of equal height
- form the contours of