- 更多例句： 下一頁
- She was mighty sad cookie at that time .
- The box bulged with cookies .
- Every purchaser of a pound of coffee received a box of cookies as a bonus .
- All right . this is the confectionery counter with all sorts of sweets , cakes , and cookies .
- I'm going to get a few crackers or cookies first billy likes a little snack when he gets home from school .
In the United States, Canada and Australia a cookie is a small, flat, baked treat, usually containing fat, flour, eggs and sugar.