- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Tensor algebra is tied to coordinates .
- The real numbers are called the barycentric coordinates of x .
- The third coordinate is elevation .
- We carry out a transformation to spherical polar coordinates .
- The hamiltonian is separable in normal coordinates .
- of equal importance, rank, or degree
- bring order and organization to; "Can you help me organize my files?"
- bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation; "align the wheels of my car"; "ordinate similar parts"
- bring into common action, movement, or condition; "coordinate the painters, masons, and plumbers"; "coordinate his actions with that of his colleagues"; "coordinate our efforts"
- be co-ordinated; "These activities coordinate well"
- a number that identifies a position relative to an axis