- cord for cord-handles: 手把索
- cord for cord-locks: 鎖索
- cord to cord abrasion: 簾線間互相磨損
- The longitudinal cords are termed connectives .
- Carefully, he lifted the long silken cord .
- He found its cord and yanked. the light went out .
- The ventral nerve cord is covered externally by a peritoneum .
- The cords in your neck stuck out .
- a line made of twisted fibers or threads; "the bundle was tied with a cord"
- a cut pile fabric with vertical ribs; usually made of cotton
- a light insulated conductor for household use
- a unit of amount of wood cut for burning; 128 cubic feet
- bind or tie with a cord
- stack in cords; "cord firewood"