- CORE ＝Congress of Racial Equality 〔美國〕爭取種族平等大會。n.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- These words hit at the core of him .
- Soil is sampled with a core sampler .
- The earth is believed to have a liquid core .
- I will wear him in my heart's core .
- You have a knack of getting to the core of things .
- a bar of magnetic material (as soft iron) that passes through a coil and serves to increase the inductance of the coil
- the chamber of a nuclear reactor containing the fissile material where the reaction takes place
- (computer science) a tiny ferrite toroid formerly used in a random access memory to store one bit of data; now superseded by semiconductor memories; "each core has three wires passing through it, providing the means to select and detect the contents of each bit"
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor''s argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
同義詞：kernel, substance, center, centre, essence, gist, heart, heart and soul, inwardness, marrow, meat, nub, pith, sum, nitty-gritty
- the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
同義詞：effect, essence, burden, gist
- a small group of indispensable persons or things; "five periodicals make up the core of their publishing program"
同義詞：nucleus, core group
- the center of an object; "the ball has a titanium core"
- the central part of the Earth
- a cylindrical sample of soil or rock obtained with a hollow drill
- remove the core or center from; "core an apple"