- 更多例句： 下一頁
- They chopped the cotton and hoed the corn .
- The hen ate the grains of corn on the ground .
- The river meanders through the corn field .
- I won't buy their corn flakes today .
- Usually, the corns would disappear .
- something sentimental or trite; "that movie was pure corn"
- ears of corn that can be prepared and served for human food
- whiskey distilled from a mash of not less than 80 percent corn
同義詞：corn whiskey, corn whisky
- tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears: widely cultivated in America in many varieties; the principal cereal in Mexico and Central and South America since pre-Columbian times
同義詞：maize, Indian corn, Zea mays
- (Great Britain) any of various cereal plants (especially the dominant crop of the region--wheat in Great Britain or oats in Scotland and Ireland)
- the dried grains or kernels or corn used as animal feed or ground for meal
- a hard thickening of the skin (especially on the top or sides of the toes) caused by the pressure of ill-fitting shoes
- preserve with salt; "corned beef"
- feed (cattle) with corn