- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He coughed a little and cleared his throat .
- I have to cough up money to get the car fixed .
- She was given a needle for whooping cough .
- That cough sounds as if it is getting worse .
- A coughing fit racked her whole body .
- a sudden noisy expulsion of air from the lungs that clears the air passages; a common symptom of upper respiratory infection or bronchitis or pneumonia or tuberculosis
- exhale abruptly, as when one has a chest cold or congestion; "The smoker coughs all day"