- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Perfect order reigned throughout the entire country .
- That country was drained of its resources .
- The two countries signed a cultural agreement .
- He fought body and soul for his country .
- This led into good fighting country .
- the people who live in a nation or country; "a statement that sums up the nation''s mood"; "the news was announced to the nation"; "the whole country worshipped him"
- a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nation''s capitol"; "the country''s largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land"
同義詞：state, nation, land, commonwealth, res publica, body politic
- a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography); "it was a mountainous area"; "Bible country"
- the territory occupied by a nation; "he returned to the land of his birth"; "he visited several European countries"
- an area outside of cities and towns; "his poetry celebrated the slower pace of life in the country"