- 更多例句： 下一頁
- There was only one public bathroom in the small county town and it was always packed with people ..
- The county town is a hundred li or so away from here
- Xiangfen paper mill , no . 7zhichang road , xiangfen county town , shanxi province
- Geo - security evaluation in badong county town of three - gorge reservoir area
- So , the high streets and back lanes of county town had less noise than normal days
- the town or city that is the seat of government for a shire
A county town is a county's administrative centre in the United Kingdom or Ireland. County towns are usually the location of administrative or judicial functions, or established over time as the de facto main town of a county.