- cow: vt. 嚇(倒)，恐嚇。 be co ...
- a herd of cows: 一群母牛
- cash cows: 現金牛類; 搖錢樹產品
- The cows were feeding on hay in the barn .
- The cows will be in for milking soon .
- The cow 's tail flicked from side to side .
- The cows are milking well this season .
- Hay had been cut and cow sheds had been cleaned .
- domesticated bovine animals as a group regardless of sex or age; "so many head of cattle"; "wait till the cows come home"; "seven thin and ill-favored kine"- Bible; "a team of oxen"
同義詞：cattle, kine, oxen, Bos taurus